Baltimore Orioles Lines, Odds, Picks and Reviews
The Baltimore Orioles are an American professional baseball team based in Baltimore, Maryland. The Orioles compete in Major League Baseball (MLB) as a member of the American League (AL) East division. One of the AL's eight charter franchises when the league was established in 1901 with President Ban Johnson; this particular franchise spent its first year as a major league club in Milwaukee, Wisconsin as the Milwaukee Brewers before moving to St. Louis, Missouri to become the St. Louis Browns. After 52 often-beleaguered years in St. Louis, the franchise was purchased in November 1953 by Baltimore business interests led by Clarence Miles. The franchise officially moved to Baltimore for the 1954...
- 36 Bryan Holaday 72 | 215lbs 11/19/1987
- 28 Pedro Severino 73 | 220lbs 07/20/1993
- 15 Chance Sisco 74 | 195lbs 02/24/1995
- 43 Shawn Armstrong 74 | 225lbs 09/11/1990
- 73 Thomas Eshelman 75 | 210lbs 06/20/1994
- 51 Paul Fry 72 | 205lbs 07/26/1992
- 56 Hunter Harvey 75 | 210lbs 12/09/1994
- 41 David Hess 73 | 215lbs 07/10/1993
- 52 Branden Kline 75 | 210lbs 09/29/1991
- 70 Travis Lakins Sr. 73 | 215lbs 06/29/1994
- 58 Evan Phillips 74 | 215lbs 09/11/1994
- 66 Tanner Scott 74 | 220lbs 07/22/1994
- 54 Cole Sulser 73 | 190lbs 03/12/1990
- 55 Dillon Tate 74 | 195lbs 05/01/1994
- 62 Cesar Valdez 74 | 200lbs 03/17/1985
- 57 Hanser Alberto 71 | 215lbs 10/17/1992
- 11 Jose Iglesias 71 | 195lbs 01/05/1990
- 1 Richie Martin 71 | 190lbs 12/22/1994
- 87 Ramon Urias 70 | 150lbs 06/03/1994
- 45 Keegan Akin 72 | 225lbs 04/01/1995
- 17 Alex Cobb 75 | 205lbs 10/07/1987
- 23 Wade LeBlanc 75 | 215lbs 08/07/1984
- 48 Jorge Lopez 74 | 205lbs 02/10/1993
- 47 John Means 75 | 230lbs 04/24/1993
- 53 Kohl Stewart 75 | 200lbs 10/07/1994
- 85 Bruce Zimmermann 74 | 215lbs 02/09/1995
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2020||2||Round 1||Heston Kjerstad||OF||Arkansas|
|2020||1||Comp Balance A||Jordan Westburg||SS||Mississippi State|
|2020||2||Round 2||Hudson Haskin||OF||Tulane|
|2020||2||Round 3||Anthony Servideo||SS||Mississippi|
|2020||2||Round 4||Coby Mayo||3B||Stoneman Douglas HS (FL)|
|2020||2||Round 5||Carter Baumler||P||Dowling Catholic HS (IA)|
baltimore-orioles Stats 2020
- Elbowout for season | 10-day IL
Phillips has been shifted to the 10-day injured list due to right elbow inflammation. He will miss the remainder of the season.
- KneeQues Sun | questionable
Nunez missed the last due to a sore knee, and it is unclear if he will play Sunday versus the Blue Jays.
- WristProb Thurs | probable
Iglesias has been held out of the past three games with a left wrist contusion, but it is expected that he will return to the fold Thursday versus the Red Sox.
- Kneeout for season | 10-day IL
Davis has ended up on the 10-day injured list with left knee patellar tendinitis. He will miss the remainder of the 2020 season.
- HipOut indefinitely | 10-day IL
Armstrong has landed on the 10-day injured list with left SI joint inflammation, and there is currently no timetable for return.
- QuadricepDoub Fri | doubtful
Iglesias is dealing with a sore left quad and sore right shin, and is unlikely to be in Friday's lineup versus the Rays.
- ShinProb Thurs | probable
Iglesias departed the last game due to a left shin injury, but it is expected that he will play Thursday against the Rays.