Boston Red Sox Lines, Odds, Picks and Reviews
The Boston Red Sox are an American professional baseball team based in Boston, Massachusetts, that competes in Major League Baseball (MLB). They are members of the East division of the American League (AL). The Red Sox have won eight World Series championships, having appeared in 12. Founded in 1901 as one of the American League's eight charter franchises, the Red Sox' home ballpark has been Fenway Park since 1912. The "Red Sox" name was chosen by the team owner, John I. Taylor, around 1908, following the lead of previous teams that had been known as the "Boston Red Stockings", including the forerunner of the Atlanta Braves. Boston was a dominant team in the new league, defeating the Pittsburgh...
- 32 Matt Barnes 76 | 208lbs 06/17/1990
- 70 Ryan Brasier 72 | 227lbs 08/26/1987
- 48 Colten Brewer 76 | 222lbs 10/29/1992
- 31 Austin Brice 76 | 238lbs 06/19/1992
- 46 Dylan Covey 73 | 215lbs 08/14/1991
- 68 Zack Godley 75 | 250lbs 04/21/1990
- 81 Kyle Hart 77 | 170lbs 11/23/1992
- 63 Darwinzon Hernandez 74 | 255lbs 12/17/1996
- 74 Mike Kickham 76 | 220lbs 12/12/1988
- 22 Chris Mazza 76 | 190lbs 10/17/1989
- 66 Domingo Tapia 75 | 263lbs 08/04/1991
- 72 Josh Taylor 77 | 245lbs 03/02/1993
- 61 Andrew Triggs 76 | 233lbs 03/16/1989
- 71 Phillips Valdez 74 | 160lbs 11/16/1991
- 64 Marcus Walden 70 | 198lbs 09/13/1988
- 65 Ryan Weber 73 | 175lbs 08/12/1990
- 36 Jonathan Arauz 72 | 195lbs 08/03/1998
- 2 Xander Bogaerts 74 | 218lbs 10/01/1992
- 30 Tzu-Wei Lin 69 | 180lbs 02/15/1994
- 17 Nathan Eovaldi 74 | 217lbs 02/13/1990
- 89 Tanner Houck 77 | 230lbs 06/29/1996
- Collin McHugh 74 | 191lbs 06/19/1987
- 54 Martin Perez 72 | 200lbs 04/04/1991
- 37 Nick Pivetta 77 | 214lbs 02/14/1993
- 57 Eduardo Rodriguez 74 | 231lbs 04/07/1993
- 41 Chris Sale 78 | 180lbs 03/30/1989
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2020||17||Round 1||Nick Yorke||2B||Archbishop Mitty HS (CA)|
|2020||17||Round 3||Blaze Jordan||3B||DeSoto Central HS (MS)|
|2020||17||Round 4||Jeremy Wu-Yelland||P||Hawaii|
|2020||17||Round 5||Shane Drohan||P||Florida State|
boston-red-sox Stats 2020
Boston Red Sox
- HipQues Wed | questionable
Betts has a left hip injury, and it is unclear if he will suit up in Game 1 of the National League wild-card round against the Brewers.
- Bicepout for season | 10-day IL
Tapia has hit the 10-day injured list with a right biceps contusion and he will sit out the remainder of the season.
- HamstringDoub Sun | doubtful
Verdugo is managing a sore hamstring, and is unlikely to play in the season finale versus the Braves.
- ElbowOut indefinitely | 10-day IL
Hembree will miss an undetermined length of time while on the 10-day injured list with a strained right elbow.
- BackOut indefinitely | 10-day IL
Munoz has been assigned to the 10-day injured list with lower-back spasms. Team officials have yet to provide an exact return date.
- HamstringProb Tues | probable
Verdugo has missed the past two games due to left hamstring tightness. It is anticipated that he will play against the Orioles on Tuesday.
- RestQues Sun | questionable
Betts is not expected to play Sunday against the Rockies due to a day of rest.
- Armout for season | 10-day IL
Triggs is expected to be on the 10-day injured list for the remainder of the season due to right radial nerve irritation.