Chicago White Sox Lines, Odds, Picks and Reviews
The Chicago White Sox are an American professional baseball team based in the South Side of Chicago, Illinois. The White Sox are members of the American League (AL) Central division in Major League Baseball (MLB). The White Sox play their home games at U.S. Cellular Field. They are one of two major league clubs in Chicago; the other is the Chicago Cubs, who are a member of the National League (NL) Central division. The team is currently owned by Jerry Reinsdorf. One of the American League's eight charter franchises, the Chicago team was established as a major league baseball club in 1900. The club was originally called the Chicago White Stockings, but this was soon shortened to Chicago White...
Past 10 meetings
- White Sox @ Athletics 4-1 W
- Cubs @ White Sox 10-8 L
- Cubs @ White Sox 5-9 W
- Cubs @ White Sox 10-0 L
- White Sox @ Indians 4-5 L
- White Sox @ Indians 2-3 L
- White Sox @ Indians 3-5 L
- White Sox @ Indians 4-7 L
- White Sox @ Reds 3-7 L
- White Sox @ Reds 5-0 W
- @Oakland(09-29-20) 4 - 1
- @Oakland(09-29-20) 4 - 1
- 38 Zack Collins 75 | 230lbs 02/06/1995
- 24 Yasmani Grandal 74 | 230lbs 11/08/1988
- 33 James McCann 75 | 220lbs 06/13/1990
- 32 Jarrod Dyson 69 | 165lbs 08/15/1984
- 15 Adam Engel 74 | 220lbs 12/09/1991
- 28 Leury Garcia 68 | 185lbs 03/18/1991
- 88 Luis Robert 74 | 210lbs 08/03/1997
- 39 Aaron Bummer 75 | 215lbs 09/21/1993
- 48 Alex Colome 73 | 225lbs 12/31/1988
- 50 Jimmy Cordero 76 | 235lbs 10/19/1991
- 45 Garrett Crochet 78 | 218lbs 06/21/1999
- 51 Dane Dunning 76 | 225lbs 12/20/1994
- 63 Matt Foster 72 | 210lbs 01/27/1995
- 57 Jace Fry 73 | 220lbs 07/09/1993
- 65 Codi Heuer 77 | 190lbs 07/03/1996
- 58 Jimmy Lambert 74 | 190lbs 11/18/1994
- 43 Evan Marshall 74 | 235lbs 04/18/1990
- 1 Nick Madrigal 68 | 175lbs 03/05/1997
- 10 Yoan Moncada 74 | 225lbs 05/27/1995
- 5 Yolmer Sanchez 68 | 205lbs 06/29/1992
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2020||11||Round 1||Garrett Crochet||P||Tennessee|
|2020||10||Round 2||Jared Kelley||P||Refugio HS (TX)|
|2020||11||Round 3||Adisyn Coffey||P||Wabash Valley College|
|2020||11||Round 4||Kade Mechals||P||Grand Canyon University|
|2020||11||Round 5||Bailey Horn||P||Auburn|
chicago-white-sox Stats 2020
Chicago White Sox
- Lower BodyQues Wed | questionable
Jimenez has a sprained right foot, and it is not clear he will suit up against the Athletics in Game 2 of the American League wild-card round.
- ShoulderQues Tues | questionable
Gonzalez is nursing a sore left shoulder, and it is undetermined if he will be available for Game 1 of the AL wild-card round versus the Athletics.
- Hamstringout for season | 10-day IL
Basabe has been sent to the 10-day injured list due to a right hamstring strain. He will miss the remainder of the season.
- RestQues Sat | questionable
Grandal is likely to be absent from the starting lineup for Saturdays' matchup with the Cubs due to a day of rest.
- Suspensionday-to-day | probable
Cordero has been issued a three-game suspension for intentionally hitting a batter. He is appealing the ruling, and it will not affect his availability until 2021.
- ForearmEarly Oct | 45-day IL
Lambert has been transferred to the 45-day injured list with a right forearm strain. He is likely to be out until at least the early stage of October.
- RestQues Thurs | questionable
Robert is likely to be absent from the starting lineup for Thursday's contest against the Indians due to a day of rest.
- HandProb Thurs | probable
Grandal sat out the last game due to a right hand contusion, but it is expected that he will be available against the Indians on Thursday.