Kansas City Royals Lines, Odds, Picks and Reviews
The Kansas City Royals are an American professional baseball team, founded in 1969 and based in Kansas City, Missouri. The Royals compete in Major League Baseball (MLB) as a member team of the American League (AL) Central division. Since April 10, 1973, the Royals have played at Kauffman Stadium, formerly known as Royals Stadium. The Royals have participated in four World Series, winning in 1985 and 2015, and losing in 1980 and 2014. The name Royals originates from the American Royal, a livestock show, horse show, rodeo, and championship barbeque competition held annually in Kansas City since 1899. The name also fits into something of a theme for other professional sports franchises in the city...
- Nick Dini 68 | 180lbs 07/27/1993
- 36 Cam Gallagher 75 | 230lbs 12/06/1992
- 13 Salvador Perez 75 | 250lbs 05/10/1990
- 19 Franchy Cordero 75 | 226lbs 09/02/1994
- 0 Nick Heath 73 | 190lbs 11/27/1993
- 14 Edward Olivares 74 | 188lbs 03/06/1996
- 11 Bubba Starling 76 | 215lbs 08/03/1992
- 48 Chance Adams 73 | 215lbs 08/10/1994
- 58 Scott Barlow 75 | 215lbs 12/18/1992
- 60 Foster Griffin 75 | 225lbs 07/27/1995
- 32 Jesse Hahn 77 | 210lbs 07/30/1989
- 33 Matt Harvey 76 | 220lbs 03/27/1989
- 71 Carlos Hernandez 76 | 250lbs 03/11/1997
- 35 Greg Holland 70 | 205lbs 11/20/1985
- 31 Ian Kennedy 72 | 210lbs 12/19/1984
- 55 Richard Lovelady 72 | 185lbs 07/07/1995
- 68 Jake Newberry 74 | 205lbs 11/20/1994
- 57 Glenn Sparkman 74 | 215lbs 05/11/1992
- 63 Josh Staumont 75 | 205lbs 12/21/1993
- Daniel Tillo 77 | 215lbs 06/13/1996
- 45 Kyle Zimmer 75 | 225lbs 09/13/1991
- 53 Tyler Zuber 71 | 175lbs 06/16/1995
- 50 Kris Bubic 75 | 220lbs 08/19/1997
- 41 Danny Duffy 75 | 185lbs 12/21/1988
- 65 Jakob Junis 75 | 220lbs 09/16/1992
- 56 Brad Keller 77 | 250lbs 07/27/1995
- 21 Mike Montgomery 77 | 220lbs 07/01/1989
- 51 Brady Singer 77 | 210lbs 08/04/1996
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2020||4||Round 1||Asa Lacy||P||Texas A&M|
|2020||3||Comp Balance A||Nick Loftin||SS||Baylor|
|2020||4||Round 2||Ben Hernandez||P||De La Salle Institute|
|2020||4||Round 3||Tyler Gentry||OF||Alabama|
|2020||4||Round 4||Christian Chamberlain||P||Oregon State|
|2020||4||Round 5||Will Klein||P||Eastern Illinois|
kansas-city-royals Stats 2020
Kansas City Royals
- HamstringOut Tues | out
Phillips is dealing with right hamstring tightness, and he will not be available for Game 1 of the AL wild-card round versus the Blue Jays.
- IllnessOut indefinitely | 10-day IL
Dini has been posted on the 10-day injured list as he is waiting for his COVID-19 test results to be processed. It is uncertain when he will make his season debut.
- Obliqueout for season | 10-day IL
Holland has been ticketed for the 10-day injured list with a right oblique injury and will miss the remainder of the 2020 season.
- Obliqueout for season | 10-day IL
Soler has been assigned to the 10-day injured list with a right oblique strain. He will miss the remainder of the season.
- Elbowout for season | 45-day IL
Zimmer has been placed on the 45-day injured list due to right elbow neuritis, ending his season.
- Backout for season | 10-day IL
Starling will miss the remainder of the season as he has landed on the 10-day injured list with lower-back spasms.
- Shoulderout for season | 45-day IL
Harvey has moved to the 45-day injured list due to a right lat strain. He will miss the remainder of the 2020 season.
- UndisclosedQues Sun | questionable
Hernandez left the last game due to an unspecified injury, leaving his status for Sunday's matchup versus the Tigers up in the air.