New York Mets Lines, Odds, Picks and Reviews
The New York Mets are an American professional baseball team based in New York City. The Mets are a member of the National League East Division of Major League Baseball (MLB). The Mets are one of two Major League clubs based in New York, the other being the New York Yankees. One of baseball's first expansion teams, the Mets were founded in 1962 to replace New York's departed National League teams; the Brooklyn Dodgers and the New York Giants. The Mets' colors are composed of the Dodgers' blue and the Giants' orange, which also comprises the outer two bands of the New York City flag. During the 1962 and 1963 seasons, the Mets played their home games at the Polo Grounds. From 1964 to 2008.
- 61 Robinson Chirinos 73 | 220lbs 06/05/1984
- 3 Tomas Nido 72 | 211lbs 04/12/1994
- 40 Wilson Ramos 73 | 245lbs 08/10/1987
- 44 Rene Rivera 70 | 215lbs 07/31/1983
- 18 Ryan Cordell 76 | 200lbs 03/31/1992
- 15 Guillermo Heredia 70 | 195lbs 01/31/1991
- 16 Jake Marisnick 76 | 220lbs 03/30/1991
- 52 Yoenis Cespedes 71 | 225lbs 10/18/1985
- 30 Michael Conforto 73 | 215lbs 03/01/1993
- 28 J.D. Davis 75 | 218lbs 04/27/1993
- 9 Brandon Nimmo 75 | 206lbs 03/27/1993
- 68 Dellin Betances 80 | 265lbs 03/23/1988
- 29 Brad Brach 78 | 215lbs 04/12/1986
- 50 Miguel Castro 79 | 205lbs 12/24/1994
- 39 Edwin Diaz 75 | 165lbs 03/22/1994
- 27 Jeurys Familia 75 | 240lbs 10/10/1989
- 65 Robert Gsellman 76 | 200lbs 07/18/1993
- 28 Jared Hughes 79 | 240lbs 07/04/1985
- 32 Steven Matz 74 | 201lbs 05/29/1991
- 55 Corey Oswalt 77 | 250lbs 09/03/1993
- 43 Erasmo Ramirez 72 | 220lbs 05/02/1990
- 47 Chasen Shreve 76 | 195lbs 07/12/1990
- 45 Michael Wacha 78 | 215lbs 07/01/1991
- 38 Justin Wilson 74 | 205lbs 08/18/1987
- 24 Robinson Cano 72 | 212lbs 10/22/1982
- 13 Luis Guillorme 70 | 190lbs 09/27/1994
- 28 Sam Haggerty 71 | 175lbs 05/26/1994
- 4 Jed Lowrie 72 | 180lbs 04/17/1984
- 12 Eduardo Nunez 72 | 195lbs 06/15/1987
- 48 Jacob deGrom 76 | 180lbs 06/19/1988
- 67 Seth Lugo 76 | 225lbs 11/17/1989
- 77 David Peterson 78 | 240lbs 09/03/1995
- 22 Rick Porcello 77 | 205lbs 12/27/1988
- 34 Noah Syndergaard 78 | 242lbs 08/29/1992
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2020||19||Round 1||Pete Crow-Armstrong||OF||Harvard-Westlake HS (CA)|
|2020||15||Round 2||J.T. Ginn||P||Mississippi State|
|2020||3||Round 2C||Isaiah Greene||OF||Corona Senior HS (CA)|
|2020||19||Round 3||Anthony Walters||SS||San Diego State|
|2020||19||Round 4||Matthew Dyer||C||Arizona|
|2020||19||Round 5||Eric Orze||P||University of New Orleans|
new-york-mets Stats 2020
New York Mets
- ObliqueOut indefinitely | 10-day IL
Gimenez has been entered on the 10-day injured list due to right oblique tightness. He is in danger of missing the remainder of the season.
- Ribsout for season | 45-day IL
Gsellman has been shifted to the 45-day injured list with a fractured rib. He is likely to miss the remainder of the season.
- Groinout for season | 10-day IL
Ramirez has ended up on the 10-day injured list with right groin tightness. He will miss the remainder of the season.
- RestQues Sun | questionable
McNeil is not expected to play Sunday against the Nationals on Sunday due to a day of rest.
- Hamstringout for season | 10-day IL
Conforto has wound up on the 10-day injured list due to left hamstring tightness, ending his season.
- RestQues Sat | questionable
Ramos is unlikely to take part in Game 2 of Saturday's doubleheader versus the Nationals due to a day of rest.
- Hamstringout for season | 10-day IL
Marisnick will miss the remainder of the season while on the 10-day injured list with right hamstring tightness.
- ElbowOut indefinitely | 45-day IL
Rivera has been assigned to the 45-day injured list due to having surgery to remove a bone spur from his left elbow. It is unknown when he will return.