Washington Nationals Lines, Odds, Picks and Reviews
The Washington Nationals are a professional baseball team based in Washington, D.C. The Nationals are a member of the East division of the National League (NL) in Major League Baseball (MLB). From 2005 to 2007, the team played in RFK Stadium; since 2008 their home stadium has been Nationals Park, located on South Capitol Street in Southeast D.C., near the Anacostia River. The Nationals' name derives from the former Washington baseball team that had the same name (used interchangeably with Senators). Their nickname is "the Nats"â€”a shortened version that was also used by the old D.C. teams. An expansion franchise, the club was founded in 1969 as the Montreal Expos, the first major league team.
- 2 Adam Eaton 69 | 176lbs 12/06/1988
- 16 Victor Robles 72 | 205lbs 05/19/1997
- 3 Michael A. Taylor 76 | 215lbs 03/26/1991
- 8 Carter Kieboom 74 | 210lbs 09/03/1997
- 9 Eric Thames 71 | 235lbs 11/10/1986
- 11 Ryan Zimmerman 75 | 215lbs 09/28/1984
- 29 Yadiel Hernandez 69 | 185lbs 10/09/1987
- 22 Juan Soto 73 | 220lbs 10/25/1998
- 17 Andrew Stevenson 72 | 192lbs 06/01/1994
- 71 Dakota Bacus 74 | 200lbs 04/02/1991
- 32 Aaron Barrett 75 | 230lbs 01/02/1988
- 64 James Bourque 76 | 215lbs 07/09/1993
- 70 Ben Braymer 74 | 220lbs 04/28/1994
- 63 Sean Doolittle 74 | 204lbs 09/26/1986
- 55 Roenis Elias 73 | 205lbs 08/01/1988
- 52 Paolo Espino 70 | 215lbs 01/10/1987
- 67 Kyle Finnegan 74 | 200lbs 09/04/1991
- 39 Sam Freeman 71 | 180lbs 06/24/1987
- 48 Javy Guerra 73 | 216lbs 10/31/1985
- 33 Ryne Harper 75 | 215lbs 03/27/1989
- 36 Will Harris 76 | 240lbs 08/28/1984
- 44 Daniel Hudson 75 | 215lbs 03/09/1987
- 61 Kyle McGowin 75 | 195lbs 11/27/1991
- 21 Tanner Rainey 74 | 235lbs 12/25/1992
- 96 Seth Romero 75 | 240lbs 04/19/1996
- 41 Joe Ross 76 | 220lbs 05/21/1993
- 51 Wander Suero 76 | 211lbs 09/15/1991
- 14 Starlin Castro 74 | 220lbs 03/24/1990
- 5 Josh Harrison 68 | 190lbs 07/08/1987
- 27 Brock Holt 70 | 180lbs 06/11/1988
- 47 Howie Kendrick 71 | 225lbs 07/12/1983
- 46 Patrick Corbin 75 | 210lbs 07/19/1989
- 57 Wil Crowe 74 | 240lbs 09/09/1994
- 23 Erick Fedde 76 | 200lbs 02/25/1993
- 19 Anibal Sanchez 72 | 205lbs 02/27/1984
- 31 Max Scherzer 75 | 215lbs 07/27/1984
- 37 Stephen Strasburg 77 | 235lbs 07/20/1988
- 50 Austin Voth 74 | 210lbs 06/26/1992
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2020||22||Round 1||Cade Cavalli||P||Oklahoma|
|2020||18||Round 2||Cole Henry||P||LSU|
|2020||5||Round 2C||Samuel Infante||SS||Monsignor Edward Pace HS (FL)|
|2020||22||Round 3||Holden Powell||P||UCLA|
|2020||22||Round 4||Brady Lindsly||C||Oklahoma|
|2020||22||Round 5||Parker Mitchell||P||San Jacinto College North|
washington-nationals Stats 2020
- Handout for season | 10-day IL
Kieboom has been ticketed for the 10-day injured list with a bone contusion in his left hand, and he will miss the remainder of the season.
- Hamstringout for season | 10-day IL
Kendrick has been assigned to the 10-day injured list with a left hamstring strain. He will miss the remainder of the 2020 season.
- Handout for season | 45-day IL
Romero has been shifted to the 45-day injured list after having surgery to repair a fractured right hand. He is projected to miss the remainder of the 2020 season.
- Armout for season | 10-day IL
Bourque has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a season-ending right elbow strain.
- Tricepout for season | 10-day IL
Barrett is out of commission for the remainder of the season with triceps soreness, and the team has put him on the 10-day injured list as a result.
- Forearmout for season | 10-day IL
Bacus is sidelined with a forearm strain and is now on the 10-day injured list for the remainder of the season.
- WristOut indefinitely | 45-day IL
Castro had surgery to repair a broken right wrist and has ended up on the 10-day injured list. He will miss the remainder of the regular season, but he stands a chance at returning during the postseason.
- ElbowOut indefinitely | 45-day IL
Elias has been transferred to the 45-day injured list. He is likely to be on the I-L for an extended period.